South West Tenants Advice
South West Tenants Advice Service
Login - Username
Contact Us       

South West Tenants Advice Service

Are you having problems with your tenancy?


·       Behind in your rent?

·       Repairs not being done?

·       Your landlord comes over without notice?



Would you like to know more about your rights?


The South West Tenants Advice Service gives FREE advice to all residential tenants


That includes tenants with real estate agents, private landlords, Department of Housing, Aboriginal Housing and Community Housing.  Even if you don't have a written lease you are still covered under the Residential Tenancies Act 1987.  


 Free Call: 1800 642 609





   This website is part of the Network
SEO - Search Engine Optimisation Results by Websyte Corporation